DornerWorks Presents at the 2015 Xen Developer Summit
DornerWorks engineer Robbie VanVossen presented “Getting U-Boot FIT for Xen” at the 2015 Xen Developer Conference on August, 18th 2015 in Seattle, WA. This presentation (co-authored with Karl Apsite, Paul Skentos, and Josh Whitehead) outlined changes that DornerWorks did to U-Boot that allow Xen systems to be booted using the U-Boot FIT image format. DornerWorks also provided an example on how to use this format and the benefits that it provides. These changes were open sourced and are now in the mainline U-Boot source code. This is the second presentation that DornerWorks has done at the Xen Developer Summit.
The slides should be a useful reference for anyone that wants to boot a Xen system using the FIT image format and can be seen in the link provided below.
• DornerWorks, https://dornerworks.com
• Xen Project, http://www.xenproject.org/
• Xen Developer Summit, http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/
• U-Boot, http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot
• Presentation Slides, http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/U-Boot%20FIT%20for%20Xen.pdf