Reduce Your Cyber Risk with Reliable, Fast Encryption
The near instantaneous high-bandwidth communication of the modern world carries with it the risk of exposure of all sorts of critical data. Keeping confidential data secure from the wrong people is important to protect your customers and your business. To protect that data, it is essential to ensure the systems accessing the data are reliable and secure, yet do not compromise on performance.
Announcing the AES-HS Streaming Encryption Core
The AES-HS Core is an encryption/decryption solution for FPGAs that is easily scaled to your needs, up to 80 Gbps with a single module implementation. DornerWorks has been working with our customers to provide secure solutions for a long time, and the AES-HS Core is the latest example of doing this so that your products can excel.
The AES-HS Core offers:
- Worry-free integration into your design, to make sure that your critical data is protected without you needing to be an expert in encryption
- Scalable to high-performance or high-efficiency configurations so that it is easy to implement what is needed for your cost and performance requirements
- Standards-conformant implementation to NIST FIPS-197, using the AES algorithm in CTR Block mode
- Customizable support for either 128-bit or 256-bit keys, with both encryption and decryption in the same module
- Unmatched performance tested up to 80 Gbps on a single core, coupled with the AXI-4 Lite and AXI-4 Stream control and I/O interfaces
Let’s make life easier and safer by making sure your customers don’t have to worry about the security of their data. DornerWorks has taken the time to make the AES-HS Core fast, so you can just drop it into your design and go. Call us to see how to make security happen.
Order yours today.
Or learn more about our Encryption IP by clicking the button below.