Jump Start Your Advanced Real-time Project
Many engineers and product developers struggle with an overload of things to do when they need to get a real-time or application-rich product to market. DornerWorks’ SoloX SOM is a powerful processing platform that enables you to quickly develop a custom solution so that you can get back to focusing on what you do best.
Save hundreds of development hours
DornerWorks’ Solo X SOM platform is a feature rich, cost effective system on module solution featuring a highly integrated processor, NXP’s iMX 6 Solo X. Our SOM conveniently captures all of the complex design elements of a processing unit in a module, leaving the end user able to focus on the special aspects of a product.
Features of the SOM Platform
- NXP i.MX6 Solo X heterogeneous processor
- ARM Cortex A9 core @ 1Ghz, ARM Cortex M4 core
- 2D, 3D GPU
- USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express, Audio, AVB
- 1GB DDR3
- 4GB eMMC
- 32MB boot SPI flash
- 8kbyte configuration EEPROM
- Standard SMARC Interface
- Allows for an iterative approach for custom designs
- Allows customers to focus on unique or special aspects of their design, getting to market on time
- Designed for rugged, reliable applications
- Processing unit and everything it requires all on one small package
- Software is pre-loaded to make it even easier to get started
DornerWorks has a history of complex real time related products, a wealth of safety critical design experience in multiple industries, and a convenient location for the automotive industry. DornerWorks is a recommended design partner by NXP as an NXP Proven Partner.
Whitepaper: 5 Reasons Why Your Product Needs a SOM
Learn more about the flexibility, reduced time to market, and other benefits a SOM can bring to your embedded development work. Download our whitepaper and launch your project with confidence.