Safe and Secure Partitioning.
The ARLX Hypervisor is a platform-enabling technology that allows your applications to run with strict partitioning, functional safety, and security from attacks.
Safe and Secure. Freedom and confidence for what you do.
|When size, weight, and power (SWaP) are issues in your design, ARLX provides a unique path to meeting these goals.||Our certification artifacts provide a head-start for certifying your system for flight or marketability for safety and security applications.||Consolidating hardware resources on a common computing platform reduces the need to maintain legacy systems.|
Xen-based hypervisor, ARINC 653 extensions, FACE alignment
ARLX has both security and safety in one product.
- Based on open-source Xen hypervisor technology, a type 1 hypervisor running directly on the hardware
- Strict ARINC 653 partitioning, with privileged partitions for initialization and configuration, health monitoring, and I/O control
- Your applications run unchanged in protected guest partitions
- VxWorks 7, Linux, and uC/OS currently supported in guest partitions; future support for Windows and more
- Support for controlled I/O sharing with RS-232/422/485, MIL-STD-1553, Ethernet, ARINC 664p7, CAN, and more
- Aligns with open industry standards including ARINC 653, POSIX, VICTORY, and the FACE technical standard
- Safety assurance: DO-178, IEC 62304, ISO 26262 certification packages at the highest levels of design assurance and safety integrity
- Security assurance: MILS EAL conformance using formal methods
- Support tools available include: Traceability analyzer, Difference Impact analyzer, System Configurator, and more
- Available for x86 and ARM targets
- Engineering support services available