The DornerWorks FPGA design team provides expertise in programmable logic designs targeting SoCs, FPGAs and CPLDs for Defense, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Industrial and other applications. As one of only three Xilinx Premier Alliance Partners in North America offering design services, our FPGA engineers are certified annually, ensuring they are implementing the latest tools, technologies and techniques. DornerWorks has the expertise and capabilities to develop high quality, cost effective custom solutions. Our experience includes:
- High Speed I/O (Gigabit Transceivers)
- Serial Communication (I2C, SPI, UART)
- Video Protocols (BT.656, BT.709, SMPTE 292M)
- Video Conversion (Deinterlacing, Color Space Conversion, Scaling, Rotation, Overlays)
- High Sample Rate ADCs (JESD204A)
- Embedded Processors (Nios II, Microblaze)
- SoCs (Zynq, Zynq MPSoC, Cyclone V SoC)
We participate in the full lifecycle of FPGA designs, including specifications, architecture, detail design, synthesis, verification, and system-level certifications.
We have extensive experience with the following tools:
- Xilinx SDSoC, ISE and Vivado
- Altera Quartus II and Qsys
- MicroSemi Libero
- Mentor Graphics ModelSim and QuestaSim
No programmable logic problem is too big for the DornerWorks team.
DornerWorks is a certified design partner for Xilinx, Altera and Microsemi.
Tips & Tricks
DornerWorks has some interesting shortcuts or automation tricks related to FPGA development. Learn more at the link below.
Tips and Tricks
Streamline your project and cut time to market through FPGA development
FPGA development can be complicated, but it can also greatly increase your system’s speed and flexibility, while lowering recurring equipment costs. Learn how to take advantage of FPGA technology with these helpful resources from experienced embedded engineers.
Download our free series and get started on enhancing your next FPGA-based project today!