Embedded Linux Deployments
Ruggedized networking systems on military ground vehicles run with greater efficiency and less overhead thanks to a customized Linux deployment DornerWorks engineers built with Yocto Project.
AEROSPACE | DEFENSE | AUTOMOTIVE | MEDICAL | INDUSTRIAL | CONSUMER
Improving the flexibility of your entire stack can be frustrating
We understand the frustration, and we’ll show you how to move past it with confidence.
Find the customized solution that fits your needs.
Clarity and confidence for complex development.
Linux operating systems are free and open source but the fastest and easiest way to bring the benefits of customized Linux to your project is with Yocto engineering services from DornerWorks.
Accelerate your development
Whether your products are based on the latest Xilinx MPSoC, ARMv7, ARMv8, PowerPC, or NXP silicon, DornerWorks can help you find the custom solution that’s right for your system.
Our expertise, your success
We will help you replace technology worries with confidence, and:
- Define a clear problem statement to guide product development
- Differentiate central benefits from supporting
- Move ahead confidently with planning and roadmap alignment
- Use IP blocks for fast development
- Accelerate your project with a true collaborative partnership
- Focus on your customer’s delight
Proven expertise, on your side
As one of only three Xilinx Alliance Program Premier partners in North America with product design capabilities, as well as an NXP Approved Engineering Consultant and a Microchip Authorized Design Partner, DornerWorks has guided many technology developments to success, and we want to hear about yours.
Helpful Yocto Project Resources
Looking for more information on building your own custom embedded Linux operating system with Yocto Project? Here are some of our most popular blog posts:
- Here’s How You Can Build Your Own Custom Linux Distro with Yocto
- Use These Helpful Yocto Tips & Tricks to Save Time and Streamline Your Workflow
- Including Custom Executables and Libraries in Your Linux Image with Yocto
Yocto Project links
Here’s where we go to for help with the finer details of active development in Yocto.