Virtuosity® OA Certified to The Open Group FACE™ Technical Standard
DornerWorks Virtuosity® OA (Open Architecture), formerly ARLX, a Xen-based platform-enabling technology for embedded open architecture environments, is now certified to the Open Group FACE™ Technical Standard.
Virtuosity OA enables integration of different software components and cost-effective development of robust virtualized systems. Certified to the Open Group FACE™ Technical Standard for mission-critical systems in aerospace and defense, Virtuosity OA provides the open source virtualization technology now supporting systems used by the U.S. armed services in developing next-generation open systems.
Once you have purchased a Virtuosity OA membership, our software portal will give you access to the DornerWorks curated Virtuosity OA open source code repository, which means you own the software, and can use it as you wish in accordance to the EULA. Membership also gives you access to other great benefits including: issue tracking, community forums, technical support requests, and wiki documentation There are two ways to get started with Virtuosity OA:
- Purchase a Virtuosity OA Quick Start Package (QSP)
- Purchase and activate an account on the Virtuosity Membership Portal
When size, weight, and power (SWaP) are issues in your design, Virtuosity provides a unique path to meeting these goals.
A virtualized distributed development environment that gives you a head-start to certifying your system for flight or marketability.
Consolidating hardware resources on a common computing platform reduces the need to maintain legacy systems.
Xen-based hypervisor, ARINC 653 extensions, Certified to the FACE Technical Standard
What does safe and secure virtualization look like? In your system, Virtuosity OA will provide:
- Strict ARINC 653 partitioning, with privileged partitions for initialization and configuration, health monitoring, and I/O control
- Facilitates integration of your applications
- Support for controlled I/O sharing with RS-232/422/485, MIL-STD-1553, Ethernet, ARINC 664p7, CAN, and more
- Alignment with open industry standards including ARINC 653, POSIX, and FACE TS
- Availability for x86 and ARM targets
Contact us today and bring the safety and security of Virtuosity OA to your system, kickstart your development on an innovating Open Architecture platform, and launch your virtualized products!
Start My Project