Launch your Xen project
Many companies struggle with the learning curve involved with virtualization on embedded platforms. The Xen Quick Start package by DornerWorks provides the fast launchpad that your project needs so that you can get back to focusing on what you do best.
DornerWorks has been working on hypervisor solutions like Xen for several years, supported in part by numerous Small Business Innovative Research contract awards from the US Navy and DARPA. We already provide a free distribution of Xen on mutiple embedded ARM platforms, and DornerWorks is recommended for design services by Xilinx as an Alliance Program Premier Member and by NXP as a Proven Partner.
With our Xen Quick Start package, you can get a fast start for your Xen project so that you can be free to focus on your product.
How to get started
- Order the XQS now. Call us today to order your Xen Quick Start package.
- Learn about Xen. Learn from our team how to apply Xen to your products.
- Launch your project. With your learning complete, you can launch your project with Xen. We can help with that, too.
|Choose the platform that fits your processor|
|XQS for the Zynq UltraScale+||XQS for NXP i.MX8+|
|Xen Quick Start|
What You Get with the Xen Quick Start
- Embedded Xen on a working platform
- A workshop where you and your team learn how to use it
- A consulting report with recommendations on how to apply it to the needs of your product
- A fast start to your Xen project
- Freedom to focus on your product
- The Xen learning curve is conquered
Virtuosity, a port of the Xen Hypervisor, gives you both safety and security in one product.
- Reduced size, weight, and power
- Reduced costs
- Reduced complexity
Virtualization Performance Characterization Package
Whether you’re building safety-critical software for flight operations, connecting your industrial machines to the internet of things, or helping doctors and nurses take better care of their patients, you need to know how your products and systems will perform when they launch.
And now you can.
The Virtualization Performance Characterization package enables access to product performance metrics early in the development cycle, for all applications running Virtuosity enabled platforms.
Similar solutions provided for: